We are looking for a hard-working and organized business development intern to help the business development manager identify new sales leads, and maintain strong relationships with existing clients. Tasks will include:
- Researching potential clients and identifying new leads.
- Contacting potential clients via email and phone to establish rapport.
- Helping the business development manager to write proposals for potential clients.
What we seek
- Studying a degree in business or a related field.
- Exceptional communication and strong analytical skills.
- Solid command of English. Other languages are a bonus, especially German.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to keep cool under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
What we offer
- A fun, flexible and family-friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work in an exciting startup environment, and learn about PR, SEO and Content Marketing.
- An office in Alexanderplatz, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
- Financial compensation.
To apply for the Business Development Intern role, please write us a short cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.