We are looking for an experienced business development manager searching to help the agency identify new sales leads, and maintain strong relationships with existing clients. Tasks will include:
- Researching potential clients and identifying new leads.
- Contacting potential clients via email and phone to establish rapport and convert.
- Attending meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Working closely with Management on marketing strategies for future growth.
- Working on sales presentations.
- Negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Developing sales goals and analyses past performance.
What we seek
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a similar or related role, with an interest in PR, SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Exceptional communication and strong analytical skills.
- Solid command of English and German. Other languages are a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to keep cool under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
What we offer
- A fun, flexible and family-friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to work in an exciting startup environment, with the room to grow and manage your own team.
- An office in Alexanderplatz, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
To apply for the Business Development Manager role, please write us a short cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.