About Sweet Spot PR
We are a highly innovative public relations company combining data analytics, investigative journalism and creative storytelling to bring impactful reporting to journalists worldwide. We work with industry patrons who want to establish themselves as thought-leaders on specific topics by financing journalistic missions that have been expertly crafted in order be valuable to local news.
Berlin’s startup ecosystem grew out of the city’s history of exuberance, creativity and innovation. The result is a high-energy, dynamic environment where technology and art combine to create the hottest startup hub in Europe. It doesn’t hurt that Berlin offers a nightlife unmatched anywhere else in the world!
We are looking for a hard-working and incredibly organized project management intern to act as the invaluable right-hand of the senior account manager. There is a possibility of a full-time role available, so this internship is particularly suited to someone who has already graduated or who only needs to fulfil an internship in order to graduate.
Please ensure you read the full job description and tailor your cover letter to the role. Generic cover letters will not be considered for this position.
Tasks for this internship will include:
- Managing company projects on a high level using software and google spreadsheets.
- Communicating between all departments and with a range of colleagues to ensure projects stick to expected timelines.
- Working under a remote-based senior account manager to create documents, client guides and project timelines.
- Improving upon your existing communication skills, liaising between Internal and External stakeholders.
- Checking accuracy of work, specifically data and texts in multiple languages. Knowledge of these languages is not necessary but a strong eye for detail is absolutely necessary.
- Potentially liaising with journalists and other media.
- As you will be involved in project timelines, experience of Asana would be useful.
What we offer
- A fun, flexible and family-friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work in an exciting startup environment, and learn about PR, SEO and Content Marketing.
- An office in Prenzlauer Berg, with free coffee, fruit and cereals.
- Financial compensation.
- The possibility to grow as part of a young company.
What we seek
- Studying a degree in business, marketing, project management or a related field.
- Impeccable communication skills, both face-to-face and via electronic communication.
- Solid command of English. Other languages are a bonus.
- An eagle eye for detail and a desire to strive for perfection in all materials issued to clients.
- Very strong skills in MS Office and Google Suite tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Familiarity with Asana is a plus.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to keep cool under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- An ability to see the bigger picture in making projects come together and work.
- A talent to effectively memorise and juggle multiple tasks.
- A positive can-do attitude, an eagerness to learn and take on responsibility and a willingness to jump in and help, even if a task is outside of your usual remit.
To apply for the Project Management Intern role, please write us a BESPOKE cover letter explaining why your talents and experience makes you a good fit for this role. Please make your cover letter as relevant to the job specification as possible. As stated above, generic cover letters will not be considered for this position.